In the vast phone cases market, a MagSafe case with powerful adsorption is different from an ordinary phone case. Its existence undoubtedly provides great convenience for people who use it, but its price will be relatively more expensive than an ordinary phone case.
What is the MagSafe case?
First of all, from Wikipedia, it says that MagSafe is a proprietary, magnetically attached wireless power transfer and accessory-attachment standard developed by Apple Inc. for its iPhone and AirPods product lines. It was announced on 13 October 2020, in conjunction with the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro series, which can be used on the MagSafe charger too.
Then we can infer that the MagSafe case is a case with a magnet built-in, which will help strengthen the adsorption between the phone and MagSafe charger. Without a MagSafe-enabled case, the magnetic connection between the phone and the MagSafe charger would be less strong. As a result, if your phone is without a MagSafe case, you need to manually align your device with the MagSafe charger as there is no magnet within a regular phone case to work with the MagSafe charger.
Advantages of a MagSafe case
Compare to a regular case, the advantages of a MagSafe case are obvious:
- Convenience - With the help of magnets, the phone with a MagSafe case iseasier and more convenient to start wireless charging.
- Fixed - Due to its strong adsorption, the phone with a MagSafe case can always be fixed in a certain position to charge stably and securely.
- Safety - You only need to put your phone with a MagSafe case on the MagSafe charger, avoiding any potential danger in contact with the charging cable interface.
In OTOFLY, we never feel content with the current products, we always put an eye on things people need, with so many MagSafe cases we already have, then we continue to release the iPhone 14 Pro MagSafe case. The MagSafe case from OTOFLY designed for iPhone 14 Pro is made from superior quality aramid fiber and shockproof TPU, it not only provides powerful shockproof protection but also does help to keep the charging connection secure. If you get an OTOFLY iPhone MagSafe case, your phone will stay charged and you will love it!
Disadvantages of a MagSafe case
While there are so many advantages a MagSafe case will have, on the other side, it also has some disadvantages inevitably:
- Expensive - If you pay attention to detail, you will notice that the price between a regular case and a MagSafe case for the same phone model will differ a lot. For example, if a regular phone case will cost you $20, then a MagSafe case will cost you $50 or even more. But it’s OK while good things are always more expensive.
- Independent - You can’t use your phone while your phone is fixed in a certain position to charge, which is to say, you can’t have your phone using and charging at the same time, but this is realizable while using a regular charging cable.
- Imprints - Many users have reported MagSafe Chargers will leavecircular imprints on MagSafe cases while charging, imprint will be generated due to charging at a fixed position, and this might annoy many users with obsessive-compulsive disorder.
In general, I personally think that the advantages of a MagSafe case outweigh the disadvantages. But this is just my own view. Maybe only by trying it out yourself, such as iPhone 14 Pro case with MagSafe from OTOFLY, can you get the most real feeling.
In OTOFLY, we do not only provide iPhone 14 Pro MagSafe case, but also provide MagSafe case for iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro Max, which covers the 14 series. Apart from the 14 Pro aramid fiber MagSafe case, we also have silicone case with MagSafe, the silicone case with MagSafe for 14 Pro Max provide 7 beautiful creamy colors, you don't have to make a hard decision among all these colors because each color is pretty beautiful!