A lot of people who are planning to change their phones are interested in iPhone 15, but after reading some iPhone 15 reviews, they are hesitant and don’t know whether it is worth upgrading to iPhone 15. Don’t worry, this article will discuss its value with you.
iPhone 15 Pros and Cons
- All iPhone15 models have Dynamic.
- Gorgeous appearanceand high pixel for taking good-looking photos.
- USB-C port, can be shared with other Apple devices, making charging more convenient.
- iPhone15 Pro has added an Action Button, making the using experience more interesting.
- Slow charging speed. Although 20W fast charging is able to charge the iPhone 15, compared with other brands of fast charging solutions on the market, the charging speed is relatively slow, and it takes about 100 minutes to get a fully charge, which may seem a bit inconvenient in some situations where power is urgently needed.
- No high refresh rate. Compared with Android phones in the same price range, when you are opening the app or watching short videos, sometimes the iPhone 15 feels laggy.
Compare Older iPhone: iPhone 15 vs. iPhone 14
- Different Chips
The iPhone 15 uses the same A16 chip as the iPhone 14 Pro, which is second only to Apple's A17 Pro chip in overall performance. The iPhone 14 is equipped with A15 chip, compared with the A16 chip equipped with iPhone 15, there is still a certain gap. However, it can also run various large-scale mobile games and cooperate with the iOS system to bring a smooth experience.
- Different Camera
In terms of imaging system, the iPhone 15 has been upgraded with a new 48-megapixel main camera on the rear, which can achieve 0.5x, 1x, and 2x optical zoom functions. This is the first time it appears in the standard version of the iPhone series. The iPhone 14 is equipped with a 12-megapixel AI dual camera, which has relatively lower pixels and can only achieve 0.5x and 1x optical zoom functions. Therefore, the iPhone 15 has better camera capabilities than the iPhone 14.
- Different Screen
iPhone 15 has upgraded the "Dynamic Island" interactive function, the screen is almost the same as that of iPhone 14 Pro. The resolution of this screen has reached 1.5K level, the maximum highlight has reached 1000nit, and the outdoor peak brightness has reached an astonishing 2000nit. While the iPhone 14 still uses a full-screen design with bangs. Although the screen also has a 1.5K resolution, the maximum highlight is only 800nit and the peak brightness is 1200nit. The display effect is actually not as good as the iPhone 15.
- Different Charging Port
The iPhone 15 uses a new USB-C port, which means that it can share the cable with Android phones, and it can also share with an iPad and MacBook when charging. While the iPhone 14 still has the lighting connector.
The iPhone 15 currently starts at $799 with 128GB of storage as standard and $899 for 256GB. The iPhone 14 has been officially reduced in price, with 128GB coming to $699 and 256GB priced at $799. In other words, the 128GB version of the iPhone 15 and the 256GB version of the iPhone 14 are almost the same price.
Objectively speaking, the upgrade of iPhone 15 is still very obvious, with obvious changes in performance, screen, camera, and interface. If you think 128GB is enough, the starting price of the iPhone 15 is $799, which is still very worthy of recommendation. If your budget can be higher, you can choose the 256GB version for $899, which will save you more worry in the future.